Laatst gewijzigd op: 04-01-2022 om 11:33 uur
Tuberculosis control during COVID-19
GGD Limburg-Noord is still forced to take measures related to the coronavirus to prevent spread. At the same time, tuberculosis is a condition that can also lead to significant disease and spread.
- All examinations and treatment on tuberculosis and tuberculosis infections. Treatment of tuberculosis and tuberculosis infections.
- Initial screenings for tuberculosis in recently arrived migrants and asylum seekers from countries where tuberculosis is common.
- The vaccination of children eligible for the BCG vaccine. If applicable, your child will receive an invitation.
What do we ask of you?
- Do you have symptoms such as nasal colds, a sore throat, coughing and a fever or do you have a roommate with a fever? Contact the GGD on 088-1191716 ( 5 days a week) between 08.30–12:30 o’clock, so that we can take measures in case of a necessary short-term appointment.
- Do you have questions or are you unsure regarding your appointment? Please contact us.
What is the GGD doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
We keep all hygienic measures , and we ask everyone to wash hands and we make sure that there is enough space in the waiting room to create sufficiently distance from others.
Restart of other tasks
The vaccination of children eligible for the BCG vaccine will resume from June 2020. If applicable, your child will receive an invitation.
Other tasks, such as follow-up checks for migrants and asylum seekers, will be resumed later.
If you have any questions, please contact us by e-mail email@example.com or by telephone on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays or Fridays between 08.30–12.30 o'clock
T: 088 - 119 17 16.